Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Well, after many months of waiting the time has finally come for me to leave for France. I've had such an a emotional month at home, but I'm still sad to go. It's been fun hanging out with my family and friends and every one of you will be in my thoughts over the next few months. I've started this blog with the purpose of creating a medium for people to keep up with my travel, thoughts, etc more frequently than I will be able to talk. The blog will probably be more photography than words, and I'll try to keep my rants to a minimum. I intend on posting about music, art, style, traveling and culture abroad.  I encourage you to comment so I'll have things to reference back to you. Think of it as a gigantic conference call between people I care about.  Below are a few pictures that highlight my break (friends! family! food!). I will try to post again shortly after I arrive tomorrow at 3AM Dallas and Chicago time. I miss you and and look forward to hearing from you.





2 comments:

  1. whitney phillips12/1/10 13:09

    You are too good for Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous13/1/10 11:16

    REILLY i feel like i have to comment on those ann d's. so jealous of your sisters xmas present!!!, and i'm so jealous of your life in paris! have fun in france, bisous to you, dehia, and aziz!!!! <3
    x,
    lauren gaaalik

    ReplyDelete